2005 Enviromental Workshop
16 August 2005 - 16 August 2005
Organizer:SEAISI Environmental Committee
Recycling and Treatment of By-Products and Waste Materials in the Steel Industry
- Waste Management in NatSteel, Singapore
- By-products Management of POSCO, Korea
- Promotion of Internal Zero-Emissions, Nippon Steel's Case, Japan
- Use of Sludge & EAF Dust, Indonesia
- Utilization of Basic Oxygen Furnace Slag as s Structural Fill Materials, Taiwan
- and more presentations from countries in south east asia region
Workshop inclusive of lunch and coffee Breaks.
Please contact us at
South East Asia Iron and Steel Institute
SEAISI, Tel: 603 5519 1102; Fax: 603 5519 1159
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Or register directly by filling this form attached before 31 July 2005.
The preliminary programme is attached to be downloaded.
Event Theme:Recycling and Treatment of By-Products and Waste Materials in the Steel Industry
event_file1_20050715101842_Registration- 3- SEAISI Environmental Workshop 2005.doc