Services & Benefits
Who should become a member:
- Enterprise engaged in the production or processing of iron and steel or of raw materials in member countries.
- Enterprise engaged in the manufacture and trade of capital equipment and consumables/supplies and in the provision of services such as consultancy, engineering design, etc., for the iron and steel industry.
- Representatives of government ministries or statutory bodies responsible for the formulation or administration of industrial development policies and programs in members countries.
- Association of producers of iron and steel or raw materials of iron & steel and technical societies or research organizations concerned with matters affecting the iron and steel industry.
- Person interested in furthering or promoting the purposes of the Institute.
Be updated on latest technological developments in the iron & steel industry via technical papers in our Quarterly Journal, Conferences, and Seminars.
- Be informed on the latest developments in South East Asia via our Newsletter and contacts at Conferences and Seminars.
- Be identified with the prestigious iron & steel institute in Asia.
- Have access to the SEAISI Directory (With a list of more than 700 members, including other companies within the SEAISI region)
- Receive regular announcements of activities & forthcoming events for the iron & steel industry.
SEAISI's Annual Conferences and Seminars involve regular meetings for members and supporters in the iron & steel industry. These provide media for exchange of knowledge, establishing contacts, esprit de corps and acquaintances among industry practitioners. The Institute regularly receives reports and news from its members & National Committees. It collects & selects statistical materials, news items, journals, etc. from all over the world. These are compiled & reproduced through various SEAISI publications.
- SEAISI Newsletter (Monthly)
- SEAISI Quarterly Journal (Quarterly)
- SEAISI Directory (Every Two Years)
Special discounts on:
- Registration - for Conferences/Seminars
- Advertisements - Frequency discount in SEAISI Quarterly Journal
- Purchases of additional copies of SEAISI publications and Statistics (except Quarterly Journal)
- Various information/library materials & information services
- Purchases of the Steel Statistical Yearbook and Country Report.